Sunday, December 13, 2009

Schedule

I know that for a working person, this doesn't count as a full week. But for me, it does.

Monday: Go to Valley Forge. Shop briefly in mall. Go to cemetary for my cousin's interment.

Tuesday: Go to local church and be Santa for a day care group I've never met.

Wednesday: Meet with hospital staff on this software project.
Wednesday: Go to two neighbors homes as Santa for their children

Thursday: Go to two dentists in the morning, hoping to hell a) it doesn't hurt and b) the damn implant wasn't damaged by the general dentist having at it.
ThursdayGo to local school for mento.

Friday: Be Santa at homeless kids party being held at a very noisy roller rink.

Whew.

2 comments:

Tabor said...

HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas Santa. I didn't know that Santa had to see a dentist just like me.

Cerulean Bill said...

Fourteen thousand three hundred eighty two kids had to do without toys this year so that Santa could pay for his implants.