Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Updates

I know that no one but me cares about what I'm reading, lately, but I just updated the list over there on the left, anyway.

Any one of those books would have grabbed me -- I was going to say the one about architecture, especially, but really, that's not true; they've all got potential -- one's got the characters from I, Robot (loved the original book, and the movie, too, though for entirely different reasons); one's a Donna Leon 'Brunetti' novel; I've read several of them, and I think only one, which seemed to have been written to convey a message,  was a clunker; and the third is about the art and science of architecture, a topic which has fascinated me ever since I read Tracy Kidder's House.

I suspect it's going to be expecially hard to study French over the next week.

No comments: