Saturday, February 05, 2005

Gitmo

No special reason....I was just thinking of a title, and that came to mind. I've never been to Guantanamo Bay, though I did used to know the lyrics to Guantanamera (did I spell that right?), if that helps.

I've been in a bit of a funk, the last couple of days, and haven't been sure why. A number of small things, but no clear cause -- yet just about anything would set me off. And even good things haven't helped, which is rare for me. I found a piece of Lotus code that might help me do something in LotusScript that I've wanted to do (its a DocLink method, if you're curious). I baked a chocolate cake for my daughter's birthday -- she's going to ice it with her friends, who will be sleeping over tonight. I'm still into the history of British seapower, though I have been glancing at a book about buildings and architecture. My meter readings yesterday were not just good but phenomenally good. I should be in a good mood, but I'm not.

Somebody get the cathartic cattle prods, I think my psyche needs a jump start.


No comments: