Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Yuk

A really bad day.

French class sucked, big time. I drew a complete blank on lots of things.

My mento dropped from 2 Fs back to 4. He actually has a 09 in one class.

My new glasses feel strange.

My wife won't be home until late.


Yuk.
===============
Now that I can think -- somewhat -- I think I was pushing too hard on the French. I'm going to back down substantially: just one verb type (the ER verbs); five verbs (ALLER, CHANTER, DONNER, PARLER, TRAVAILLER); four tenses (present indicative, passe composé, imparfait, and futur), and six voices (first,second, third/singular and plural). Then PERHAPS some more -- but still just ER, just those four tenses.

We'll see how it goes.

2 comments:

genderist said...

Alexander would call it a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

Cerulean Bill said...

Alexander would be correct.

The French class was so bad, I felt as if I was getting dumber as the hour passed.