Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Observations

When a web site mentions that the company operates a 'state of the art' facility, I always assume that means 'state of the art....five years ago'.

Last night my daughter asked me to bake some cookies, which I did. I thought the first ones were too small, though, so I upped the size for the remainders, which fit nicely into a glass jar. I put the smaller ones into a smaller jar, and labeled the big one 'Mom and Dad'. My daughter's name went on the smaller one. When she saw that, she switched the signs, as expected. I took the sign with her name off the big jar and back onto the smaller one, covering ours, and secured it with lots of visible tape. That left the big jar with no sign. When I saw it again, her name was still on the small jar, but now the big jar had a sign that said "This One Too".

Cool kid.

2 comments:

genderist said...

heh- I like this girl :)

Cerulean Bill said...

Us two, too.