Thursday, February 10, 2011

Karz

Weird car doings.

One of the van remotes essentially stopped working more than five feet from the van. Put in new batteries, and then it wouldn't work at all. Brought the car in, and they said the remote works just fine. Which it does. Sure, guys, I'm dumb enough not to know how to push a button.

I was following my wife home and called her to say that I wasn't sure all of her tail lights were on. Boop -- her right brake light goes out.

And my neighbor got an engine overheat light, figured low coolant. Come to find that a) the radiator leaks, and b) so does the head gasket. So now she's totally without a car, and looking. I feel so badly for her. Me, I just feel stupid, but her. Man. (Its the neighbor who's husband is in prison. Like she needed more stress in her life.)

No comments: