Monday, January 02, 2006

Almost Adult Time

It's almost adult time. I've spent the last ten days in a sort of holiday haze, the vagueness of which has been enhanced by this lingering cold (on the worst days, I'm told, I slept over 14 hours -- could be in training to be a cat!), and today, though my company, the MegaGihugic Software Peddlars, is open, my little bitty piece of it is, remarkably, closed -- so I have one more day of sloth. But tomorrow I get to go back in and pretend interest. Tomorrow I get to be an adult again.

But not yet.

2 comments:

Narie said...

This is apropo of nothing, but I found this site (www.cookingforengineers.com) and thought of you. Perhaps some reading for you on your last day of sloth. I know how you are feeling, we are all sick in my little house. Alas, there are no days off with a 3 year old and a 1 year old. If my mother didn't live clear accross the country I would call her and guilt trip her for help. Maybe I will anyway :P

Cerulean Bill said...

No problem, Narie. My daughter wants to be a babysitter. I'm sure we could work something out...though transportation could be a problem.