Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rational

It occurred to me, a little bit ago, that I haven't really posted anything today. I did put up a copy of an article I found elsewhere, but I didn't write anything. I thought that perhaps I should.

Then I thought well, why? It's not as if people are clamoring for it. And that's true. I enjoy the comments and responses I get, but I doubt anyone comes here, says Well, damn, nothing new? My day is ruined. If there's nothing new, then there's nothing new.

Certainly, there are some things I could write about, like that maniac GOP senator who said today that Wall Street ought not to be regulated because it's the source of funds for Main Street. Guess he wasn't around for the last eight to twelve months when that particular regulatory philosophy was demonstrated to be, shall we say, shaky. But I don't have anything particularly insightful, even in my own eyes, to say about that. Pointing out the inadequacies of politicians -- why, anyone could do it. No trick there.

So, basically, I have nothing to say. So, know what?

I won't.

No comments: