Sunday, August 07, 2005

Ocean's Twelve

This evening, we rented a couple of videos to watch while the kidling is off to camp.


Now, having seen Ocean's Twelve, I wish I had gone with her.


How good was it?.. Hmm.... give me a minute.


I know, I know.


Ocean's Twelve is an example of the film makers art the same way that George Bush's exit plan for Iraq is an example of thoughtful statecraft. Same foresight. Same meticulous planning. Same excellence of execution. Same superior support. Same satisfactory result.

Yeah, that's it.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I thought that they left the fun parts of the story out. Too much preparation and then we didn't even get to see the real heist. Arg.

Cerulean Bill said...

Sure we did. It was in the ten seconds in the train, right after the staged fight over the hat. You must have blinked.