Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Spelling

Something odd going on with Blogger. It doesn't seem to want to display a certain word that starts with T and rhymes with error. When I type it, and then display the entry, that word just isn't there.

Lets do an experiment. Twenty six words.

aerror berror cerror derror eerror ferror gerror herror ierror jerror kerror lerror merror nerror oerror perror qerror rerror serror uerror verror werror xerror yerror zerror.

Is the one right after serror and before uerror, starting with 't', there?

3 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, that's creepy. I was having problems with Blogger ignoring the spaces between my paragraphs yesterday, so I had to publish the entry 4 times before it was finally right.

Cerulean Bill said...

Yep. I had had the experience of words disappearing, but I thought it was just the editor flaking out. Don't recall what the words were. But this happened multiple times. I did get the word in once, but it disappeared when I edited for a different reason.

Lets see if it disappears again ..==> terror <==....

As for the spaces thing, sometimes I force spaces by putting .. and then changing the font color for those periods to white.

Cerulean Bill said...

Cool. Didn't disappear. Maybe i was imagining it..... nah.