Friday, January 18, 2008

Apprehension

For some reason, I feel apprehensive today. Not sure why.

Got a blood test this afternoon (its to see if the Coumadin is doing its thing effectively), but thats nothing. Perhaps I'm afraid of what else might come out of that -- the last time, they said that they'd forgotten to do a PSA test, so they would include it with that. On one hand, I never heard back, so, no probs, right? Um... probably. Then next week I have the first physical therapy appointment; I don't expect problems, but its always a hassle, starting up with a medical arrangement -- all these forms, all this stuff they'd like to know. So maybe thats it. Then again, last night we sort of decided to do a major remodel of the downstairs bathroom and laundry room; that's going to be expensive, and could push our savings down below a certain magic number that we've been at for about a year. Not a massive deal, but somewhat of an ego hit. And theres the hassle of finding a contractor, can I trust them, did we think of everything we'd want to have done, all of that. Maybe I'm just edgy because I'm not walking freely yet. Or because I have dental surgery planned for about a month from now, and, oh yeah, the dentist says theres a decent chance that at least one of the implants will fail to take. Really. How nice of you not to mention this back in the planning stage.

Maybe I'm just a nervous guy. I should go read those saved comments again. They help.

No comments: