Monday, October 28, 2013

But Its a RALLY!

Just learned that the mento won't be available on Wednesday because, you know, they're having a rally...or something.  Forget the idea that this kid is flunking three of five courses.  Forget that we're meeting today to check that he's working on the homework that he should have been doing all along, that his teacher (last week) said he could do now, and turn in on Thursday.  Forget that Wednesday is the last day to motivate before that day.  Forget all that.

Because, you know....it's a rally!

Ah, who am I kidding..... I can't figure out how to motivate this kid anyway.  I should just leave him to the appointed authorities.....

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Maybe you should go to the rally and freak him out.

Cerulean Bill said...

I think I did that when I told him that if he didn't have his work done tomorrow afternoon, I was walking out of the meeting.

Oh, and the rally? Its to sell candy.