Sunday, September 09, 2012

Notes

We've been talking a lot, in fits and starts, with our daughter lately, so it wasn't a surprise to get an email from her. But the contents -- that was something else.

It was titled Thanks.

Hey so right now im listening to my roommate argue with her mom about how when her mom has something wrong with her account she takes the money out of my roommate's account (she's 17 until november) and i just wanted to say thank you for never doing anything like that and always being there to pay for things (as bad as that sounds) since i never had a job and it means a lot that you suppported me this much.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you know this already but, you have a good kid. This made me tear up.

Cerulean Bill said...

Yeah, we were pretty amazed, too.

Anonymous said...

She's growing up. She's a good kid but now she's learning a little bit about life. Good for you both.

Cerulean Bill said...

We're damn lucky, I think.