Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Ah...No

My daughter just discovered that the guy who likes her.....really likes her.  He's known her for three weeks, and he thinks he's in love with her.  As I mentioned, she was astonished when he kissed her, but there's more.

Turns's out that he's a Satan worshipper. He says he doesn't tell many people, because they think it's about worshipping evil, and it isn't.  Oh, and he says he's a witch, too.

She's told him thanks, but no thanks. And for at least a while, she's going to arrange that everywhere she goes, she has a friend or two with her.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wise choice.

Cerulean Bill said...

I feel sorry for him, actually. He's got to be thinking why did I tell her that, so fast?

STAG said...


I agree with you Cerulean.

I have lots of friends who are witches, and a few friends who are Satan worshippers. The two groups get along much the same as Christians and Muslims...and are about as similar.

That he would share it with her so quickly in a "relationship" shows that he also takes the short bus to school.

Teen age angst shows in several forms, this is just one of them. Hardly worth worrying about. Would I advise the girl? Hell no, not my place to do so. She will be smarter than him as long as she doesn't let her estrogen do the thinking.

Cerulean Bill said...

No, we had that surgically removed.