Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pizza

I'm always surprised by how many food-oriented blogs exist on the net. I look at a number of them, but tend to trust only about ten, including Epicurious and one that, for years, I thought was named Smitten Kitten. (There are several other good ones, but they like to do recipes that are more detailed than I have patience for. I mean, heck - I can't even make decent soft pretzels, reliably.)

Since I've been trying to gently expand my repetoire, I have made some simple changes in what I'll cook -- French onion soup, for one (not bad), bean burritos (surprisingly good), and things of that nature. But when I think I'd like to cook something, I still fall back to standards.

Which is why, right now, the dough for a Thin Crust Pizza is in the refrigerator downstairs.

Tomorow, we bake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like the thin crust. What are you going to fill it with?

Cerulean Bill said...

Thinly sliced pepperoni over the usual cheeses....