Sunday, April 24, 2011

Tuff

Tough weekend.

Spent about 30 hours with inlaws, all of whom were fine, but oh, the food! Mass quantities. They never seem to get it -- for me, sometimes, just a cheese sandwich and a glass of milk is a filling meal. Honest. (Though, okay, the cannolli were good.)

Part of that time, was shown and played with an iPad. Oh....my. Suddenly, this is beginning to look....not entirely out of the question.

And on Saturday, I went to another French immersion class. If the first had been that tough -- and this was supposed to be at the same level as the first -- I'd never have signed up for a second. As it is, I don't know that I'll sign up for a third. At least, not till my ability to speak and comprehend spoken French improves. Radically.

Did get a note from my Swiss correspondent, though. That was pretty neat.

No comments: