Thursday, January 20, 2011

Giving the Finger

Just had something scary happen.

I was lying in bed, using the laptop. Went to put it away, and I could barely move my left thumb. From up against the index finger, it'd move about a half inch, and stop. I rubbed it vigorously, and in about two minutes, I had normal flexibility.

I've had a bent toe for about two years -- just popped up one day -- which the doc says is arthritis. And every so often, I go to flex the fingers on that hand, and they're just a bit stiff. So I'm guessing that's what this is. Only, worse.

Did not like it.

4 comments:

Tabor said...

Start the stretching an exercising now.

Cerulean Bill said...

I shall give the finger at every opportunity.

genderist said...

My pinkies do that sometimes, too. Big fat bummer.

WIggle and stretch my friend, wiggle and stretch-

Cerulean Bill said...

Reminds me of the comic routine John Belushi did about up/down/up/down/up/down....okay, now the other eyebrow....