Saturday, October 01, 2005

Blog-where?

Looks like my Blog's map is having some problems. Either that, or my perpetual fog has transmuted itself to a digital version.

If you click on the numbers for local blogs or events, it does show the right general area, so Feedmap (the source of the map) knows where I am. It just doesn't seem to want to show it. Whats also interesting is that when you click through on the local blogs, and you try to select the option to send feedback to FM, the options not selectable. In fact, none of them are. You have to refresh that page to make the options selectable. Its like it's pointing to an inert copy.

Strange. I'll give it a few days, because I do like the map. If it doesn't get resolved, I'll pull the graphic and put something like an image of my smiling face. ARRGHH!!!!!.

No comments: