Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Sequels

Sequels almost always suck.  At best, they barely suck, but sometimes - more often than not, it feels like - they really suck.

So when I saw this list of movies that really should have sequels, I thought yeah, right.

And then I read the list.  Five of them made my heart skip a beat.

The Incredibles 2: Return of the Supers

True Lies 2: False Truths

Ferris Bueller's Day Off 2: Early Retirement

Blade Runner 2: Replica

Master and Commander 2: Rising Tide

 

Oh, hell yeah!

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Tabor said...

Defintely the last one!

Cerulean Bill said...

I agree. I loved the series and that film was terrific. Take a look at those pages, though -- for the films I recognized, the description of the proposed plots sounds pretty interesting. I mean, heck, even the Honda (I think) ad for 'Ferris Bueller' was pretty amazing....