Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Not Russian Photos? No.

I'd like to show a photograph here, but it's on a website that's showing it via a Flash player, and I don't know how to capture pictures like that. I'm sure it's possible; I just don't know how to do it. So, here's the website. It's called Red Square Photo, but it has nothing to do with Moscow. At least, I don't think so.

Now, if you click over to it, you may well think that the reason I like the picture is the really cute model in the chair. That's not the reason. It didn't hurt, but the reason is really the contrast between the model's skin and coloring and the texture/coloring of the chair. I was quite taken by that -- the lighting's great; the pose is, too. I know that it takes real talent to be able to do that, so I wanted to point it out.

I was also taken by the layout of the site, so much so that I wondered who'd designed it. So I clicked on the link at the bottom of the page, which is for a company called Group 94 -- and it turns out that their website is atttractive and creatively designed, too.

I can't always describe creative design, but I know what I like.

No comments: