Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Chilling

I am going through withdrawal pains at the moment, using a voice activated keyboard to enter this in two a tablet PC. I'm not even going to try to correct the errors, but instead just accept that it's kind of magical that this works at all. And I try not to think the magic is through Google which I think has long since forgotten its original don't be evil philosophy. now it's more how can we make money from this and how can we control the minds and hearts of everybody who touches our technology?



I sent my PC holf to be repaired yesterday. There is a problem with the fan such that it makes horrible noises when is running, and it is running home the time. what an interesting phrase running home all the time. I guess the artificial intelligence hasn't had his heart official coffee this morning.

No comments: