Sunday, December 09, 2012

Poking

Tomorrow, I get to spend some quality time with the dental surgeon.  I'll be asleep for most of it, which is a good thing.  The part where I spend 3-6 months chewing on the other side,  and thinking good thoughts about the implant base, hoping the damn graft takes ....not so much. Ah, well. At least the scales in the gym and at home both agree:  I've lost weight.

-----
Update: it is such a weird feelling to be talking to the anesthesiologist, then remark My mouth feels funny, thinking that its the anesthetic taking effect -- only to realize a few minutes later that it's actually  the cotton in my mouth....because they're done. Talk about out like a light....

2 comments:

Tabor said...

So sorry. Keep up the good spirits and just remember you will have a good reason for not eating all the goodies this season.

Cerulean Bill said...

Nah, I'll just put the fruitcake in the blender....seriously, I don't think it'll be a major impediment. Thanks for the good wishes, though.