Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Barrier

I didn't sleep well last night, which is undoubtedlly why this morning I awoke thinking barrier personality. I'm not even sure that's a word, but I know where the thought comes from -- last night, we watched the program Perception.

 It's a knockoff of the House MD series -- in this version, the quirky main character is a neurochemist, or possibly neurobiologist, whose charming oddity is that he hallucinates that people are there when they're not.  These people usually have important clues to the resolution of a crime, things that he saw but didn't realize were significant.  He uses these clues to tag along with the perky FBI agent as she clears it all up, to the amazement of her drudge procedure-driven colleagues.  It's a wierd show, and I wouldn't put money on it hanging around, but then again, Psych is still on, so who knows.

I thought it sucked, though the scene where the cute girl took off her blouse was kind of nice.

No comments: