Thursday, October 21, 2004

Am I Biased? OOOOOHHHHH YEAH.......

When I see a roadsign for The Other Candidate, I think its a damn shame that people stick these things in public places, and I want to drive off the road and bump over it....but when I see a roadsign for My Candidate, I nod and smile.

When I hear that Nickelodeon held a mock vote, pointing out that they'd picked the winner in the last four elections, I scowl when I think they said that The Other Candidate won.... then smile when I realize that they said My Candidate won.

And when I hear polls saying that The Other Candidate is likely to win, I grimace and tell myself that these damn polls are all over the map and can't be right ....but when I hear polls saying that My Candidate is likely to win, I nod and think Yes, they've unquestionably got it right.

MAN, do I want My Candidate to win.....

.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I'm also rooting for your candidate and I'm afraid to believe all the good stuff because I don't want to wake up on Nov. 3rd and have the wrong candidate have won.