Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Private blogging

I understand that there is now a product which will allow you to do blogging, but to limit who can see that blog. It is used by people who want to share - - but not too widely. I can understand that. I will sometimes put things here that reflect how I actually feel, at a time when how I feel is not too awfully good; upon reflection, I will go back and take it out. Better not let people see that side of me! At the same time that I am limiting what people can see, I get irritated when I realize that very few people look at this blog. Or, at least, respond to it. Yes, I can, virtually simultaneously, want to limit, to the point of eradication, who can see this, and want to know why more people do not respond to it.

The inanity of this is obvious, even to me.

Fortunately, this being the morning of All Hallow's Eve, there is candy to assuage my soul.

6 comments:

Sweeti said...

Happy candy munching Bill, I feel the same way.

Rach said...

I hear ya. But then for those times when I'm feeling even my lowest of low posts don't deserve being seen, I leave them as drafts. My feelings have been typed out, but not for the world (who am I kidding :P) to see, and that makes me feel better.

Cerulean Bill said...

Thats certainly what I OUGHT to do.... and sometimes, I actually do. (What? You mean, what ends up out there has ALREADY been screened? My goodness, what did the FIRST draft look like?)

Rach said...

Oh you're so mean! :P
I know .. my brain doesn't function well in "positive" mode.

Cerulean Bill said...

Mean? I'm not mean. At least, I don't think I am.

Cerulean Bill said...

You did realize I was talking about MY writing, right?