Friday, September 23, 2016

Call me. No, wait.

I find Verizon's website to be an absolute morass of junk, ads,chirpy popups, and stuff.  So when I wanted to change a data plan, I did a search for VERIZON and DATA PLAN, which gave me this"


800-922-0204
Customer Service
 
As it happened, that WASNT a person (Gethuman exists to give you the phone numbers that you get switched to after having gone through a company's phone tree hell) -- but it worked.  
 
So I figures what the heck, someone else might want to know. 

2 comments:

Tabor said...

I HATE all these big companies!!

Cerulean Bill said...

I don't know which is worse - their inability to deliver information quickly, or their 'jes' folks' attitude, with cute little messages such as "Hold tight, we're getting your records now!" Drives me nuts.